Architecture - El Paso, TX - Full Time
PSRBB is currently seeking a Project Architect with project management experience to collaborate with our Architecture team on various projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of architecture experience in an architectural firm
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture or a related field
- Experience working with commercial and industrial projects
- Experience with industry tools including Revit and AutoCAD
- Highly collaborative by nature, with the willingness to approach every project with creativity
- Proactive work ethic
- Willingness to take a leadership role on projects
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. All applicants must already possess long term work authorization.
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to Susan Tice. Please include three references.